Ever notice why one booth at an event has a constant crowd of people surrounding them, while another sits empty for hours on end? Oftentimes, the difference between these two booths is the use of promotional products. Promotional products may be the oldest marketing technique, and there’s a reason for that – they work. Promotional products are a $20 billion industry for a reason. Nearly 85 percent of people who receive promotional products can recall the name of the advertiser whereas only about 50 percent can recall print ads.
Promotional products are the most cost effective marketing strategy as well. A significant advantage of using promotional products is the frequency of exposure. The cost per impression decreases every time the item is used and the logo is exposed to the user.
Lorex offers personalized promotional products for as low as 17₵. These products are perfect for everyday use, which means every day exposure for your business. Something as inexpensive and simple as a pen can create brand awareness on a daily basis. Whether you have a budget of $100 or $10,000, Lorex has the promotional products you need to set yourself apart.
We offer everything from pens and reusable totes to flash drives and flashlights with thousands of more products in between. Every person who receives a promotional product from you is a walking advertisement for your business. 31% of US consumers own logoed bags, is one of them yours? If you handed out backpacks during an event, people will most likely wear it the rest of the day, giving your business the ultimate exposure.
Have your booth be the one surrounded by curious consumers and order your promotional products from Lorex today. We also offer tents and banners which are another great way to set you apart and draw people in.
CLICK HERE To take a look at the thousands of promotional products we offer or give us a call at 800-792-8812 to order!
Still Not Convinced? Here Are A Few Statistics:
• Businesses who use promotional products receive 22% more referrals than those who do not
• Quality promotional products symbolize your quality of service
• 52% said their impression of the company was more favorable after receiving the item
• 84% of recipients of promotional items can identify the advertiser
• 62% of respondents have done business with the advertiser on a promotional product after receiving the item
• A single writing instrument is used on average 18.2 times per month, making it the most- frequently used promotional product category
• The average promotional item is kept for 7 months. That’s a lot of face time with your message, logo, and brand.
• The average cost per impression (the number of times that a prospect will view your ad) is just $0.004 for promotional items
* Research provided by the Advertising Specialty Institute, Copyright ©2010, All Rights Reserved