Tower Launch Marketing Program
We’ve got branded event packages to help you stand out at all events
Call us today at 800-792-8812 for package pricing and details
Throw a neighborhood party to promote your new tower!
SUCCESSFUL MARKETING DOESN’T HAVE BE ALL WORK. ENJOY YOURSELF!
You’ve spent a lot of time and money putting up new towers. Now is the time to let consumers know about your new high-speed internet service.
Why not throw a a party! It’s positive marketing and fun.
- Find a location near a high traffic business area such as a strip mall or supermarket
- Canvass the neighborhood with flyers, direct mail and yard signs announcing the arrival of your service and inviting the neighborhood to a gathering.
- Contact the local media and ask them to plug it as a community event. Promote the event in the local weekly shopper or community newspaper.
- You can get help manning the tables by sponsoring a local high school or park/rec team and recruiting them to help out. Then donate $50 to the team for each activation that you get from customers that sign up at the party.
- Offering free food and beverages at your table or tent is a guaranteed draw for consumers. Take the time to explain why you are providing the best high speed internet service for them while they are sampling your cuisine. Simple finger food is the best.
- If you have a propagation study of your service area, we can provide you with detailed laminated maps with your signal clearly demarcated on them.
Have these on hand at the party so consumers can see if they can receive your service.
We also provide yard signs, flyers, door hangers, jumbo adhesive notes, retractable and free standing banners, table top and marquee banner displays AND MUCH MORE! CONTACT US TODAY FOR PRICING!
Two great recipe ideas that bring in a crowd!
Easy Chicken Wings that will have everyone coming back for more, and more!
1 (5 lb.) bag frozen chicken wings
1 c. soy sauce
1 c. water
1 c. sugar
1/4 c. pineapple juice
1/4 c. vegetable oil 1 tsp. garlic powder
Spread frozen wings in large pan. Mix soy sauce, water, sugar, juice, oil, and garlic powder together and pour over wings.
Marinate for 24 hours, turning once. Do not drain. Bake at 300º in oven for 1 1/2 hours uncovered, and 1 1/2 hours, covered.
You’re party will be a hit with Gooey Caramel Bars!
1 pkg. German chocolate cake mix
¾ c. melted butter
⅓ c. evaporated milk
1 (6 oz.) pkg. chocolate chips
1 c. chopped nuts
60 caramels, unwrapped
⅓ c. evaporated milk
Mix cake mix, butter, and ⅓ cup evaporated milk. Spread half of this mixture into greased 9×13 inch pan. Bake at 350° for 6 minutes. Spread chocolate chips and nuts on top. Melt caramels and milk in double boiler, then drizzle this over the chocolate chips. Crumble the remaining cake mixture on top. Bake 20 minutes longer.